Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pizza of the past (part two)

Note: Due to technical difficulties, I was unable to post this directly from my phone

   I am writing this from my phone. I just sat down in a pretty secluded seat next to a little buffet. I do not remember the buffet. I would not suggest you try anything other than this place's pizza.
   Other than the buffet, the place did not change. There were "Central Division Champs" Cleveland Indians banners, pictures of Bernie Kosar and pictures of Mark Price, the same pictures I remember from years ago, hanging near the unnaturally high ceiling.
   The entire inside smelled of some type of pasta. It was pretty warm inside. Was it because of the thermostat or the warmth of the employees? Like every pizzeria I have been to over the past few weeks, the employees were welcoming and had pleasant dispositions. They are being payed, I guess.
   If  you are a lemonade drinker, I suggest ordering the lemonade. Not only is it as thirst quenching as water, it is 100 percent natural, absolutely delicious and went perfect with the pizza.
   The pizza was much different than the slices from the last two entries. 750ml's pizza was Chicago style. Big Star Pizza's sample was New York style. Peppi's and Luigi's was its own recipe. This recipe seemed to be exactly the same as I remember it.

I'll upload pictures later. I have been having technical difficulties.

No comments:

Post a Comment