Friday, October 29, 2010

Marie's Pizza (part one)

   Marie's Pizza in Wadsworth is as highly touted of a restaurant as you will see in Wadsworth. Friends of mine from all over northeast Ohio love Marie's.
   I have been to this place one time. I had grilled chicken and a salad. That is not exactly what you hear when people brag about the place. It was okay. I guess it was as good as grilled chicken from a local restaurant can be.
   My brother had eggplant Parmesan. It was not to his liking. He described it as "noodles, ketchup and a deep fried ball of nothing."
   Perhaps we made a mistake by not trying the pizza. It surely seems like we did from all of the praise I hear.
   Tomorrow I will give it a try. If it is as good as the grilled chicken, then I will have went out of my way for an above-average slice of pizza. If it is as good as the eggplant Parmesan, then I will have wasted my time and money. I am hoping it is better than both. We will see.

1 comment: