Saturday, October 23, 2010

More familiarity (part one)

   You can say I had a goal in mind for this blog. It was more of a plan. The plan was to go to a variety of places in a variety of cities and towns in the area. Going to the same city twice in a row was not a part of the plan.
   The last entry showed how memories can influence your experience and opinion of the restaurant and its food. I am not intentionally keeping this theme--at least directly. When an old friend brought up the idea of this place, we had to go. I no longer dine out for pizza that often. The latest visits have been for the sake of this blog. But, I would have went to this place whether I was writing a blog or not.
   The place is Angie's pizza in Barberton. It is a small dine in joint that recently had a major overhaul. It looks quite nice from the outside. I heard it is a great place on the inside. I have only been there a few times as a child. From memory, it is one of the best traditional slices in the area.
   I will be going to Angie's in an hour or two. I will be sure to observe the atmosphere, take some pictures and report on the taste and make-up of the pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment