Thursday, November 18, 2010

Suki's in the Chase building


Suki’s Pizza might be my most obscure choice yet. This is the pizza place in the downtown Chase building’s food court.
Though the employees will do anything to try to get money out of you, the pizza is a good deal. It is pizza by the slice. For $2.00 a slice, you get a very big, very thick slice with a great crust.
The crust is unique. It is very thick, rich and chewy. The mozzarella cheese, chewy dough and flavorful sauce make for a very good slice of pizza. It is much better than anyone would ever guess. It reminds me of Domino's pizza of the 1990s. Only there is less of a chain pizza feel to this stuff.

I had a slice of cheese pizza.  It was moderately greasy. If I had a few slices for dinner, I may get that regretful feeling of being over capacity. Having just one slice made for a pretty tasty and filling lunch. If ever you are in the Chase building, I suggest you get a slice.

No comments:

Post a Comment