Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"My hair's on end about you," Fiesta Pizza.


   This song is dedicated to the pizza of Fiesta Pizza. It tastes mighty unhealthy, but it it mighty delicious. Love is not too strong of a word for this place, even for those with commitment issues. 
     Unfortunately, my picture will not upload. This is the best I could find online. It is a pretty nice box, right?
     I had a cheese pizza. This is the type of pizza you do not want to overload with toppings, especially vegetables. It is perfect with just pepperoni. But, I gave up red meat.
     This pizza has the best overall combination of sauce, cheese and dough I have ever had. The sauce is pepperoni flavored. Technically, that is the same as eating red meat. Nobody is perfect. This dough is, though. It tastes like a combination of sourdough and buttermilk. The cheese is strictly provolone. The crust is pretty soft, but crisp on the outside from the molten cheese.
     This is a very thick pizza and very deep. It is also quite greasy, which does not appeal your waist line, but it definitely appeals to your taste buds. Fiesta cooks their pizza in a rotary oven. This ensures that the pizza is very evenly cooked. I think this does a lot for its taste.
     I did not eat inside. It did not matter where I ate. Taste wise, this pizza is superior to all. It is also extremely filling. If you are not a health conscious person, you have to try this stuff. It is its own unique style and beyond decadent. The challenge is liking yourself after the meal. I am dealing with my decision pretty well right now. I think it will depend on what fades first: The memory of the taste, or the feeling being over capacity.

3 comments:

  1. Good food does not equal a good figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I am a big fan of pizza but after the third slice I don't feel so hot lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pizza tastes good, but it is very greasy. I think Fiestas Pizza is a pizza you eat in moderation.

    ReplyDelete